Sign up for Opportunities For Learning's brand new CTE Construction Pathway program to gain a technical foundation for skills utilized in the building & construction trades industry and be prepared for advanced training, post-secondary education and/or direct entry into a rewarding trade career.
The OFL CTE Construction Pathway is a 5 credit elective course that includes:
- Intro to Construction
- Worksite Training
- Worksite & Safety Protocols
At the completion of OFL’s Building & Construction Trades Pathway, you will have the following:
- Work experience for resumé & skill development
- OSHA safety certification
- Entrepreneurial, small business, & self employment training
- A better understanding of the building & construction trade industry
- Greater likelihood of obtaining a job and/or attending college
The OFL Building & Construction Trades Pathway is free to students. Transportation and essential equipment, including gloves, safety glasses, footwear, tools, etc. will be provided.
More Pathways coming soon including nursing & medical, business marketing & finance, and office administration.
Interested in participating in OFL's CTE Construction Pathways Program? Fill out the form below and a representative will reach out to you shortly!